Social Media Marketing has become an integral part of any Brand’s marketing activities. One of the key aspects of the Social Media Marketing is how to schedule the content and make sure that your posts or tweets are posted at the most optimal times of day and days of the week so that it would reach to maximum audience. MediaFunnel is one of such interesting tool that helps in these activities.
What is MediaFunnel?
MediaFunnel is the easy to use, enterprise social media management platform that will allow you to involve more employees in promoting and protecting your brand. MediaFunnel supports multiple Twitter profiles as well as multiple Facebook accounts and Pages and also connects to LinkedIn, WordPress.com and Tumblr. With the help of this tool, you can submit a single post to multiple social media channels simultaneously.
You can also monitor your Twitter & Facebook and other social networking channels by setting up background Brand Monitoring based on keywords, mentions, direct messages and more and find out what’s being said about your brand and respond.
With the help of this tool, release Tweets or Facebook posts at specified intervals. You can schedule a tweet or a post to be published on a specific day and at a specific time. By this way you can align your content with events.
Here are 3 interesting features that make MediaFunnel unique
1. Multiple Languages: The MediaFunnel user interface is available in English, German, Spanish, Italian and French. Each user within an account can select the language that they would like to view in the interface.
2. NetBase Integration: NetBase is the social media intelligence platform that monitors the entire Web for mentions of your brand and any keywords that you specify. NetBase supports the customer-to-business (C2B) strategy that is being adopted by global corporations.
3. Multiple Users and User Roles
MediaFunnel supports administrator, publisher and contributor roles. For each social media channel, set a user for no access or a specific level of access. Prevent potentially harmful content from being published. Implement approval processes.
How can marketers leverage the MediaFunnel?
1. Discover: Monitor for mentions of your brand and other keywords
2. Engage: Converse with your audience
3. Support: Assign & manage customer requests
4. Market: Drive more visitors to your landing pages and your blog
MediaFunnel has various products and plans, for professional and Enterprise. For more details, please visit http://mediafunnel.com/pricing-plans/