Social Media Marketing has become an integral part of any Brand’s marketing activities. One of the key aspects of the Social Media Marketing is how you engage with the existing customers, fans or followers. You need to be aware on a constant basis what your customers are saying about your brand online. New customer acquisition is also equally important. Crowd Factory is one of such interesting tool that helps in these activities.
What is Crowd Factory?
Crowd Factory helps marketers put a powerful social campaign on Social Media channels, whether it’s your website, emails, banner ads, landing pages, your Facebook page and other online marketing channels. These campaigns will be in-line with the user experience, so your audience will be compelled to share your message and endorse your brand across their social networks. Crowd Factory also helps in building a powerful Social CRM Database that includes social profiles of individuals, their sharing behavior and the impact to your bottom line.
Here are 3 interesting features that make Crowd Factory unique
1. A Suite of Social Promotion, Referral and Engagement Apps
There is a wide range of social apps that will not only make it easy for people to share your message, but will give them a great reason to do so. Some of the apps being Refer a Friend, Social Sweepstakes, Polls and Voting, Flash Deals Group Offers and Intelligent Share Buttons.
2. A Powerful Social CRM Database
With the help of Social CRM, you can get deep insights into the performance of campaigns so you can test, tune and optimize them over time. The dashboards give metrics on each campaign, like Social Reach, Social Impressions, and Social Lift so you can see what the ROI is on your social campaigns.
3. Real-Time Analytics and Dashboards: gives deep insights into the performance of campaigns.
How can marketers leverage the Crowd Factory?
1. Customer Acquisition. With the help of various campaigns, marketers can acquire customers from their various Social Media channels.
2. Social CRM Database: Marketers can use the CRM database to get insight of the performance of various campaigns launched. This helps in fine tuning their campaigns.
Crowd Factory has various products and plans, for professional and Enterprise. For more details, please visit http://crowdfactory.marketo.com/plans-pricing/