Visual.ly is The world’s largest community for sharing infographics and data visualizations. Data visualization is nothing but any graphic that displays and explains information, whether that be data or words. Infographics are data visualizations that present complex information quickly and clearly, be it maps, signs, and charts.
Here are interesting 4 features that make visual.ly unique
1. Visualization made easy: Until now it was not easy to create data visualizations. But with visual.ly one can create professional quality designs with data. You no longer need expensive software, extensive design skills, or number crunching ability.
2. Easy to showcase your work and share: Once you have made your infographic or data visualization, it’s easy to showcase by publishing on visual.ly profile and share.
3. Importance of Infographics: Infographics change the way people find and experience stories, especially when more and more infographics are being used to augment editorial content on the web.
4. Easiness in communication: visual.ly help communicate complex ideas in a clear, compact and beautiful way, taking deep data and presenting it in visually.
How can marketers leverage visual.ly?
1. Data interpretation made easy: Infographics create a new way of seeing the world of data, and they help communicate complex ideas in a clear and beautiful way.
2. Promote the work: visual.ly profile serves as work portfolio and exposes the work to site visitors. It also tracks how popular the content is.
1. Atlantic: The Atlantic uses visual.ly to feature news and analysis on politics, business, culture, technology, national, international and life.
2. National Geographic: National Geography shares its amazing stories with the help of infographics made through visual.ly.
Plans and Pricing
So if you have data you can partner with visual.ly and make it compelling. Visual.ly has plans for individuals and organisations. For more details on pricing and various plans, please visit http://visual.ly/partners/data