Six months ago we embarked on the ClickDocument: Connect the Docs blogging journey. It has been a thoroughly exciting adventure!
Thank you Readers and Panel of Experts
Readers – A big thank you for reading, subscribing and for your enthusiastic involvement! Thank you for your support and encouragement.
Also, a special thank you to our panel of experts for their invaluable contribution to ClickDocument: Connect the Docs project.
White Papers Experts
Follow ClickInsights White Paper Experts on twitter with one-click.
- Michael Stelzner WritingWhitePapers Twitter Mike_Stelzner
- Jonathan Kantor WhitePaperPundit Twitter Jonathan_Kantor
- Sarah Mitchell Global Gopywriting Twitter globalcopywrite
- Stephanie Tilton TenTon Marketing Twitter StephanieTilton
- Gordon Graham Website ThatWhitePaperGuy
- Phil Dunn QualityWriter Twitter PhilDunn
- Jim Lodico WhitePaperSolution Twitter Jlcommunication
Case Study Experts
Follow ClickInsights Case Study Experts on twitter with one-click.
- Cindy King CindyKing Twitter CindyKing
- Casey Hibbard Stories That Sell Twitter Casey_Hibbard
- Jonathan Kranz Kranzcom Twitter jonkranz
- Michele Linn Linn Communications Twitter MicheleLinn
- Sarah Mitchell globalcopywriting Twitter globalcopywrite
- Stephanie Tilton TenTon Marketing Twitter StephanieTilton
B2B Marketing Experts
Follow ClickInsights B2B Marketing Experts on twitter with one-click.
- Ardath Albee Marketing Interactions Twitter Ardath421
- Rebel Brown Phoenix Rising Twitter RebelBrown
- Brian Carroll Start with a Lead Twitter BrianJCarroll
- Britton Manasco BrittonManasco Twitter BrittonManasco
- Bob Gilbreath MarketingwithMeaning Twitter MktgwithMeaning
- Mac McIntosh Sales Leads Insights Twitter B2B_Sales_Leads
- Maria Pergolino Modern B2B Marketing Twitter InboundMarketer
- Patsi Krakoff WritingontheWeb Twitter PatsiBlogSquad
- Seamus Walsh B2BContentMarketing Twitter SeamusWalsh
Top 3 Posts
These are the three posts that readers have enjoyed over the last 6 months – if you haven’t read them yet, please do take a look and let us know what you think.
TOP POST 1: ClickInsights: Tips on how B2B marketers should leverage social media
Social Media Marketing is now getting a lot of interest not only from cutting edge startups but also from mainstream B2B companies. In this post B2B Experts shed light on the following question: What is your one tip on how B2B marketers should leverage social media?
TOP POST 2: ClickInsights: What is the biggest mistake to avoid in B2B Content Marketing?
B2B marketers are producing, managing, and distributing marketing content to reach prospects and turn them into customers. With all this energy fueled into content marketing, what are the pitfalls to avoid? We invited B2B Experts to share their insights on the following question: What is one big mistake to avoid in B2B Content Marketing?
TOP POST 3: Content Marketing – The Ultimate Cheat Sheet
If you are creating or marketing a white paper, eBook or any other type of content, you might have heard about Content Marketing. You may wonder what it is and how it can improve your marketing techniques. We put together a great Content Marketing Cheat Sheet that will tell you all about Content Marketing, from getting started to applying new promotional techniques to your marketing campaigns!
The Journey So Far
ClickInsights In ClickInsights Expert Interview Series we have feature top notch industry experts and thought leaders and got their insights, opinions and predictions on the content marketing field. We also asked for their suggestions on recommended reading resources to keep abreast with latest trends within the industry. Currently, we have 3 different series: ClickInsights White Paper Experts Interviews, ClickInsights Case Study Experts Interviews and ClickInsights B2B Marketing Experts Interviews
ClickLaunch ClickLaunch is ClickDocuments’ platform for launching new and exciting eBooks, books and white papers. We feature the best industry experts and thought leaders in order to get an exclusive insider view into their latest creation and awesome work.
ClickIdeas ClickIdeas is a hub for bringing together expert picked blog posts and articles from around the web on these topics:
• Content Marketing
• Social Media Marketing
• B2B Marketing
• Viral Marketing
• White Papers
• Case Studies
Expert contributors to ClickIdeas include Michael Stelzner, Joe Pulizzi, Chris Garrett, Jonathan Kantor, Patsi Krakoff, Casey Hibbard, Stephanie Tilton, Doug Kessler, Michele Linn, Cindy King, Jonathan Kranz and Sarah Mitchell.
The Journey Ahead
The latest addition to ClickDocument: Connect the Docs is called ClickDigest. It’s a big world out there in the content-marketing/social media/B2B blogosphere, so we will save you time by rounding up the best posts and articles of the week. It’s our pleasure to do the leg work for you!
To celebrate our six month blog anniversary, we have FREE giveaways worth more than $1000
- Get Content Get Customers: Turn Prospects into Buyers with Content Marketing by Joe Pulizzi, Newt Barrett (WED Giveaway)
- The White Paper Marketing Handbook by Robert W. Bly (THR Giveaway)
- Writing White Papers: How to Capture Readers and Keep Them Engaged by Michael A. Stelzner (FRI Giveaway)
- Stories That Sell: Turn Satisfied Customers into Your Most Powerful Sales & Marketing Asset by Casey Hibbard (MON Giveaway)
- Lead Generation for the Complex Sale: Boost the Quality and Quantity of Leads to Increase Your ROI by Brian Carroll (TUE Giveaway)
- Upbeat: Cultivating the Right Attitude to Thrive in Tough Times by Rajesh Setty
- DVD: The Fulcrum Effect by Rajesh Setty
To enter this giveaway, simply do the following:
- Follow @clickdocuments on twitter
We will randomly pick 7 lucky winners tweeters each day.
- 1 Tweeter will win one of the Marketing books listed above(ONLY one book each day for 5 days)
- 1 Tweeter will win The Fulcrum Effect DVD
- 5 Tweeters will win Upbeat
Winners of each day will be announced the subsequent day. Stay tuned!
Thanks to all the folks who enthusiastically conversed, thereby enhancing the value of content on our blog – Joe Pulizzi, Cindy King, Glen Townsend, Mark Pilipczuk, Jim Lodico, Michael Stelzner, Kim Albee, Ardath Albee, Karen Swim, Roberta Sachs, Erica Stritch, Denise Wakeman, DeneneWrites, Patsi Krakoff, Brindey Weberm, Nick Peters, Jonathan Kranz, Peter Springett, Dianna Huff, Melissa Paulik and Sarah Mitchell.
Again, thank you all dear readers, you make for such a great audience!